Acai Berry Blacklisted Products
Blacklisted Acai Products for concerns over product quality or consumer scamming:
- Acai Advanced
- Acai pureEnergy
- Acai Berry Detox
- Premium Acai Berry
- Acai Burn
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has issued a warning about Acai Berry Scams! Many Acai Berry offers are a scam to get your credit card number… These fake offers can cost you thousands of dollars!
We take a lot of pride in our research of Acai Berry to separate fact from fiction, to give you the truth about the health benefits of the Acai.
We have put in our due diligence to weed out the false claims and poor products that fill up the majority of Acai Berry focused websites on the internet.
Acai Berry Product Facts – Some Products are Better than Others
Acai Seeds are a Filler Product
There are no known health properties to these seeds. We do not recommend any Acai products that use any kind of filler. Buyer Beware: Many Acai companies do not mention they are using the seeds as fillers in their products. Be especially cautious of the false claim that adding seeds are a health benefit. We have researched this and have found no evidence to support it.
Acai Berry products are not FDA Regulated
Vitamin and Health supplements are not regulated by the FDA. Many companies take advantage of this by making false claims or simply selling a poorly manufactured product. It is not unheard of for an irreparable company to claim it has a very large quantity of Acai in their product only to discover that independent tests proved it actually contained only trace amounts of Acai.
Beware of Ads offering to send you Acai for only the cost of shipping and handling
The fact is that Acai Berry has to go through a rigorous harvesting process to preserve its quality so it is more expensive to produce than the average health supplement.
Companies that offer “Shipping Costs Only” are notorious in the industry for having poor quality products and even outright scamming people to get their credit card numbers.
Exactly what do these “Shipping Costs Only” companies do?
1. You call the xyz company for your “Acai Berry supplement and they tell you all you pay is $5.00 for shipping.
2. They send you a poor quality Acai product that has lost its health benefits because of crude harvesting and manufacturing practices. If the berry is not flash freezed within 4 hours of harvesting it is ruined.
3. After your 10 day trial period listed in the fine print, you will receive another bottle of the supplement and an exorbitant charge to your credit card.
4. You call the number on file and if not left on hold for a reported 75 minutes or longer (you are not the only one getting ripped off) you will get no answer at all.
5. The charges will hit your card again and again as you scramble to put a stop to it.
That’s why we built this website, to protect you from the scammers.
We are your Acai Berry Watch Dog!